Saturday, April 13, 2013

birchbox - april review !

Hey lovlies-
Today I was super excited when my April Birchbox came in the mail! This month's box is themed Tiny Tweaks, Big Results by Women's Health magazine.



Here us what us included:
• Caudalie® | Divine Oil -- full size price, $9-49
• Nexxus® | Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir -- full size price, $20.99
Ruby Wing | Color Changing Nail Polish in Poppy -- full size price, $10
• Whish |Shave Crave Shaving Cream -- full size price, $20
EXTRA
simple | Revitalizing Eye Roll-On  
Women's Health Subscription -- FREE!



 As this is only the first day, I have only tried two of the products. I used the Nexxus hair serum and the simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On. My thoughts so far are mixed on the Nexxus, because I've had my hair in a messy bun all day (What? It's Saturday!) and I like the simple Roll-On so far. It has a tingly, cool feeling when you put it on. I don't see any results so far, but I'll get back to you guys on that in a few weeks. 

Be sure to look out for reviews!
Love you all,
  


No comments:

Post a Comment