Thursday, November 8, 2012

Autumn inspiration...


Autumn has become one of my favorite times of year. It hasn't always been this way, but as I've gotten older I've enjoyed the warm scents, cool air, and crisp leaves so much more.

The other exciting part of Autumn is the cozy clothes you get to wear. Some of my favorites are the warm, fuzzy sweaters and cute scarves.

I just love getting dressed in the morning, drinking my cup of coffee and starting the day right, and feeling good about myself.  If you're like me, most days you opt more for comfort and forget about all the cute clothes ideas once you get up, but this year I'm going to try to be more adventurous with my outfit choices.

Here is some Autumn inspiration for your outfits:

 Hope you guys feel inspired! Link some of your outfit creations below!



No comments:

Post a Comment