Thursday, January 10, 2013

birchbox - january review !

Hello all!

It's been a while and I've never really been that great at this blog thing, I figure I might as well tell you now.

In other news, one of my Christmas gifts this year was a subscription for Birchbox. For those of you who don't know, Birchbox is a monthy beauty subscription box filled with beauty samples and sometimes, full sized products. When you sign up they have you take a quiz so that they can cater to your beauty wants/likes/needs! 

Now I've only been with them for two months (December and January) so I can't exactly give a complete review on the company just yet, but I can tell you what I recieved in my January Birchbox.

My January box includes: 
• Caudalie | Vinexpert Radiance Day Cream SPF 15
• Juicy Couture | Viva la Juicy
• Number 4 | Clarifying Shampoo 
• theBalm® cosmetics | Put a Lid on It ™ Eyelid Primer
BEAUTY EXTRA
  100% Pure | Nourishing Body Cream



 Although I haven't tried out these products yet, the one's I'm really excited to use are the eyelid primer from theBalm and the shampoo. I really want to try to take better care of my hair this year.

Are any of you subscribed to Birchbox? Would you subscribe? Let me know in the comments and keep your eyes out for singular beauty product reviews. 

To subscribe to Birchbox visit this site: https://www.birchbox.com/join 

No comments:

Post a Comment