Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Currently -

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5442405/?claim=7dzpb82kcxc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello lovlies - 
Sorry I suck at blogging. Truthfully, I just haven't felt motivated to do much of anything lately. So in order to push out this "blogger's block" and get a post out of here, I'm going to do a currently post. This was inspired by the always lovely bebebirdbeck aka Amber. So here goes:

Drinking - I had to share this because I've been loving it lately. I am currently drinking my homemade iced coffee. It's so freaking yummy. You control the strength and sweetness. It's perfect.

Reading - Nothing as of right now. I really, really want to start reading John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. 

Listening to - I've been listening to Fireworks by Van Susans on repeat. I just discovered the bad from another beauty blogger. One of the band members (main singer, I think) is her brother. Her YouTube account is here.

Loving - Being surrounded by people that love me. Sitting in the peace and quiet of my room, enjoying my music and surfing the web. 

Wanting - To have fun this summer. Do all the stereotypical things. Go to the beach. Go out and have adventures. Drive with the wind blowing in my hair. Listen to good music. All of that stuff.

Well, I guess that's all. I hope this wasn't too boring for you all! I'm going to try and post more often and get some more beauty related stuff out there. Maybe try some Outfit of the Day posts? What do you guys think?





No comments:

Post a Comment