Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rub Rub Rub LUSH review -

Hey lovlies -
It's been a while! Recently for my birthday I went to the mall and finally used up a gift card to LUSH that I've had since last Christmas. I have NO clue what took me so long to finally just go and pick something up. The first time I went in I didn't actually have the certificate on hand so a lovely employee showed me (almost) everything in the store and told me exactly what everything was used for, what ingredients they used, etc. I left with a few samples to try out.




When I came back I settled on Rub Rub Rub, which is a salt scrub to exfoliate/moisturize the skin. The bright blue color is the first thing that catches your attention. The scent is a cool, somewhat citrus-y smell. I don't mind it very much, but others may find it a little off putting. As for the texture, the tiny pieces of salt used in the product aren't abrasive, but have enough exfoliating power to really smooth the skin.



I first found out about the product from Estée, better known as Essie Button on the blog and YouTube front. The LUSH employee told me that she used it before she shaved to get the maximum moisture. I have always had horrible razor burn no matter what shaving cream, razor brand, or creams I used to try and prevent it. It wasn't until I used this product that it all cleared up!



I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with razor burn or dry skin problems. Hope this review was helpful!

What LUSH products have you tried out?

No comments:

Post a Comment