Wednesday, April 10, 2013

review: theBalm Put a Lid On It Eyelid Primer

For Christmas I got a sample of theBalm's Put a Lid On It Eyelid Primer. When I misplaced my Laura Gellar Waterproof Eye Spackle (oops!), I started using this primer. I had never used a primer before this past year, but I have found now that I can hardly go without one. It improves the staying power and color payoff so much. Personally, I find that my eyelids are prone to crease throughout the day. This usually happens between 3-5 hours I would say.


purchase full size here!
I really love this primer. The actual product has a beige-y tinge to it but once you smooth it onto your eyelids, it goes on clear. I've found that the staying power of this primer is about 6-8 hours. I think this is a great amount of time and can guarantee that it will last throughout the school/work day.

The only downside to this product is that I found, when applied to sensitive/dry eyes, it tends to sting a little. For a while I was having an issue with my eyes watering which in turn caused my lids and outer corners to be a little dry and irritated. If you don't have a problem with dry/irritated eyelids then I highly recommend this product.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment