Monday, February 18, 2013

review: Laura Gellar Waterproof Eye Spackle

Hi lovlies- 
Here is the promised review. Today I am reviewing Laura Gellar waterproof Eye Spackle which I received as a gift on Christmas. The product itself is a tinted eyeshadow primer. I like the packaging of the product and find that it looks pretty sleek.  On one end of the click pen is a brush applicator and on the other is a red end that you twist to get the product onto the brush.
 

 
At first, I didn't really like the product because I found that after the first use the skin around my eye and my eyelid were kind of dry. Then I started using my Maracuja oil from Tarte Cosmetics around my eye and next to it where the dryness was occurring and that cleared it right up. I then began using the product again and now I love it. 

Like I said above it does come in different shades. Mine is light/medium but they also offer medium/deep. The color covers any darkness you may have on the eyelid. As for staying power, I find that it keeps for around nine hours (I'm pretty sure I have oily eyelids that are prone to crease). Overall, a good product. I recommend it.
in natural sunlight

in artificial light


• It retails at $23; here is the link: http://www.laurageller.com/store/eye-primers/products/waterproof-eye-spackle

What are your favorite eye primers?  How long do they stay on for? Comment below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment