Monday, December 3, 2012

December's here!

Do you feel that? The chill of Winter air? It's all coming so quickly. The Christmas rush, the wrapping (and buying) of presents, the warm winter sweaters, putting up the tree, and other Christmas traditions.

My wishlist this years is pretty long (when is it not haha!). With all the new sites I have been finding through other blogs (see my recommended blogs, they're awesome!) I have been going crazy finding all this stuff online that I would love to see under the Christmas tree.

As much as I love to look and shop for these things, I think we all need to remember is how this all started. Isaiah 9:6- "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  This Christmas just try to take the time to remember that this holiday is about our Savior, who grew older and took every sin off your own back and onto His, forever forgiven.


Hope you all have a wonderful holiday this year. What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment