Tuesday, February 19, 2013

birchbox - february review !

Hey all!
I'm very excited because I got my February birchbox in the mail today. I'll go over everything that was inside of it below and tell you what I'm most excited about this time around! Also, keep your eyes out for reviews on some of the products in the boxes as well.


   February Box:
• Jouer | Matte Moisture Tint -- full size, $38
• Lancôme | Hypnôse Star Mascara -- full size, $28
• SKIN&Co Roma | Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts -- full size, $17.50
• Vasanti | Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator  -- full size, $34
EXTRA
• Ghiradelli's Milk & Caramel Square


This month's theme was RED CARPET READY, in preparation for all the awards going on in the month of February. The product I'm most excited to use in the  Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara because of all the good things I have heard about Lancôme.
Are any of you subscribed to Birchbox? How about another beauty subscription?

No comments:

Post a Comment