Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Going Green - Intro




Hey cuties!
I had an idea the other day about what my next blog post should be and this idea hit me; it is called the Going Green Series. In this series I am going to give ideas and plans that I have made to help save energy and be healthier in general. Now let me put it out there now that I am not the best at this kind of thing, which is another reason I am going to give it a go. I will be trying to improve as well on these things as I go along.

This isn't like a serious "YOU MUST DO THIS" type of lecture thing. It was just an idea that dawned on me and something that can maybe help your finances, health etc. As you can see above there will be three categories: health, home. and hobbies.

Keep your eyes out for updates!

  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment